Economic developers work hard to find innovative marketing techniques to give their communities the attention they deserve from businesses seeking locations. And while there are some fantastic economic development websites and truly marvelous data tools out there, it's critical not to overlook the lead generation potential of ZoomProspector.com, the U.S. national site selection portal.
After all, ZoomProspector.com offers free searches of 1000+ data points on every single community in the nation.
That's right: free.
This barrier-free access to key data on every location in the country is the reason why ZoomProspector.com gets significantly more traffic from site selectors and businesses seeking new locations.
Join us Tuesday, September 20th (1 -1:30 p.m. EDT/ 10-10:30 a.m. PDT) for a free, 30-minute tour of ZoomProspector.com, and see how you can put this powerful, mobile-friendly search engine to work to benefit your community:
- View the key data displayed for your community
- Learn how to use the national site selection portal for lead generation
- Discover new ways to research, analyze and share critical data
- Show off local GIS layers for your community to site selectors and businesses
- Drill down beyond county level with granular data
- Rank the top cities, counties and metro areas on hundreds of different variables
- Set up engaging Economic Development Organization (EDO) Profiles
- See how to use enhanced social sharing