Do you ever feel like your marketing messages get lost in the shuffle? Find all your best efforts to communicate your community's economic development assets aren't translating into more website visits or more qualified leads? That's not uncommon. After all, there's a lot of noise out there competing for attention.
Don't be discouraged - it's time to get creative and try some new ideas. Cut through the marketing clutter with innovative, practical uses of free and paid sources of community data. Marketers often focus on branding and advertising, but overlook the many ways to attract attention from businesses making location decisions with strategic use information about your regional demographics, labor force, consumer spending, GIS and business.
Join us for a complimentary, 30-minute long webinar will be focused on strategic advice you can begin using right away. Wednesday, January 23rd, 1:30 PM EST/ 10:30 AM PST.
- Discover a variety of free and paid sources of robust, up-to-date data.
- Increase traffic with meaningful, quality content
- Mine data sources for a steady stream of fresh, interesting and relevant content for your social media accounts, blog and/or newsletter
- Offer traffic-boosting publicity to local brokers and businesses
- Keep stakeholders and local media informed about key data points about your community.