Back by popular demand! Do terms like GIS and granularity cause your eyes to glaze over? Wondering about virtual tours for your sites and buildings? Want to share live links to the reports and analysis of your regional data? Don't fret - we're here to help!
Join us this Thursday, October 22nd at 1:30 pm for a practical webinar on everything you've ever wanted to know about GIS data tools but were afraid to ask. After all, GIS data and mapping tools are some of the most powerful marketing and business engagement pieces in your economic development toolkit but not everyone is entirely clear on how to get the most use value out of them for business development, place marketing or RFIs. This webinar is designed to offer an overview of the most commonly asked questions and answer any new ones for participants.
Who is this for? Everyone! Whether you have years of experience in the field and want an update on new functionality and innovations or you are new to GIS data tools for economic development and want some pointers, this 30-minute session is for you.
We will look at:
- What do the basic terms mean?
- What do GIS data tools look like and what do they do?
- How are they used in economic development and corporate site selection?
- How can I add virtual site tours to my website?
- Can I add local layers?
- We use EMSI data - can this be integrated into our GIS data tool?
- How can we use our GIS data tool to make our proposals more effective?
- What are the important questions to ask when assessing GIS data?
There will be a Q&A at the end of the presentation so bring your questions or send them to us ahead of time - email firstname.lastname@example.org.