This has been quite a year for the GIS Planning suite of products: we have introduced a whole slew of updates to our ZoomProspector Enterprise GIS location analysis tool, as well as our five Intelligence Components, plus we completely redesigned the US national site selection portal. Now, more than ever, we are hearing delighted feedback from our clients about how our economic development data products are exceptional, multi-use tools for both your staff, community stakeholders and website visitors seeking business locations.
As pleased as our clients are with all this innovation, we know it can be hard to keep up with all the amazing new options, features and functionality built into these data tools, and we want to ensure our clients are taking full advantage of the great new things their products can do. For that reason, we are offering a concise review of the top 2016 product updates.
Join us tomorrow (Dec. 13th, 1-1:30 p.m. EST/ 10-10:30 PST) for a review of 2016 product updates, tips on how to use them to best effect, and a Q&A. We will do brief reviews of the most important new things, show you where to get more information, discuss best practices and tips for using them, and answer questions.
The updates to be discussed include:
- Discover which companies are searching your website with Lead Gen ID
- Promote your community on the US national site selection portal, ZoomProspector.com
- Make the most of the 5 Intelligence Components - online data tools to keep visitors on your website
- Understand how our full mobile responsive data tools work to your advantage
- Use new features and functionality for research and marketing
Click here to register now. Want to know more but can't attend tomorrow at 1 p.m. EST? Register anyway, to ensure that the follow-up video recording is sent to your email address; you can review the on-demand video at a later time.