We're absolutely delighted to recognize the innovation and hard work of the many GIS Planning clients who won IEDC's Excellence in Economic Development Awards this fall. This recognition of their creativity and resourcefulness comes as no surprise to us, of course, and we want to give them all a special shoutout here, along with links to one of their GIS Planning tools.
A hearty congratulations to all of this year's winners!
- Economic Development Council of St. Lucie County (EDO of the Year Bronze Award & multiple awards)
- Tulsa Regional Chamber (EDO of the Year Silver Award)
- Greater Sacramento Economic Council (EDO of the Year Bronze Award and promotional award)
- Choctaw Nation Business & Economic Development
- City of Navasota (TX)
- Washington County Department of Business Development (MD)
- REDI Cincinnati (Multiple awards)
- City of Mount Pearl (Newfoundland and Labrador)(Multiple awards)
- Clayton County Office of Economic Development (GA)
- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina (Multiple awards)
- Tomball Economic Development Corporation (TX)(Multiple awards)
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership (MI)
- Kerr Economic Development Corporation (TX)(Multiple awards)
- EDC Pasadena (TX)
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County (FL)
- Conroe Economic Development Council (TX)(Multiple awards)
- Greater Waco Chamber of Commerce (TX)
- Sarnia-Lambton Economic Partnership (ON)
- Invest in St. Tammany (LA)
- Delaware Prosperity Partnership (Multiple awards)
- Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation (PA)
- Albuquerque Regional Economic Alliance (NM)
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation (Multiple awards)
You can read more about IEDC's Excellence in Economic Development Awards here on their website.
Want to learn more about how your community can benefit from GIS Planning's best-in-class GIS data tools for economic development, business support, job creation and site selection? Schedule a demo today!