In an era where physical travel is restricted for the foreseeable future, there's no better time to engage people online with ZoomTour. Our new cloud-based desktop software makes it easy for anyone to create beautiful, compelling themed tours of top features in your region - no training needed!
With ZoomTour's virtual tours, you begin with a specific place on a map - that's your first stop. Now you get to build it up with information and imagery. You can add descriptive text, images, Google Street View, video, links to websites, audio files and even links to GIS data tools. From there, your tour departs to the next stop on the map, and the one after that. Add as many tours as you like, with as much content as you choose. Tours can be easily shared online as links - on your website, on social media, in email newsletters, proposals, email campaigns or as part of conference presentations, online meetings, and webinars.
ZoomTour makes it possible to easily build as many themed tours as you like and share them in different ways. You can see how NESA (SC) uses ZoomTour to offer a colorful overview of their region by clicking here. Check out the GIS Planning teams favorite places from their communities in our holiday ZoomTour by clicking here.
Join us Tuesday, January 26th, 1:30 pm EST/ 10:30 am PST) for a free, 30-minute webinar to learn how you can get started right away building beautiful, compelling themed tours of top features in your area.
What kinds of tours can you build? Let your imagination run wild! We've been hearing great ideas from clients, including:
- tours of featured properties
- tours of business or industrial parks
- tours of your main street businesses
- tours of featured neighborhoods
- tours of historic districts
- tours of Opportunity Zones or other incentive-based areas
- tours of film locations in your community
- tours of different industry sectors
- tours of featured anchor companies in your region
- tours of important transportation infrastructure in your community, such as commercial airports, intermodal and rail terminals, ports, trucking hubs
- tours of community features important for workforce attraction
- tours of arts, culture or recreation facilities in your community
- tours of the best restaurants, lunch spots, coffee shops or bars around your conference center
We can't wait to see what tours you can build, to draw attention to important features of your location.
Join us on Jan for this free, 30-minute webinar and start dreaming up desktop getaways starring your community.