Cut through the clutter.
It’s what every marketer seeks to do – ensure their message is heard in the midst of all the noise out there. There are many different strategies around being the noisiest, or the loudest, or spending the most money on different forms of advertising. But they aren’t necessarily effective at achieving their goal.
Because being heard isn’t the same thing as ensuring people are listening. And being seen isn’t the same as being valued.
ZoomProspector.com, the U.S. national site selection portal, offers economic developers the opportunity to provide information of value, and a message that gets people to listen. Our new Economic Development Organization (EDO) Profiles can be used to get noticed in 5 distinct ways:
1) It gets more attention from site selectors and businesses seeking new locations than any other online tool. ZoomProspector.com is the recognized leader in online GIS site selection software, and the only provider to offer patented community search technology. Because it offers free searches to anyone, there are no barriers to access. More eyes means more qualified leads.
2) EDO Profiles function as SEO-boosting microsites for your community. Add (and customize) descriptive text, put in contact information, links to your website, links to your social feeds, images and video. Combined with hundreds of data variables available for heat mapping, and an engaging infographic with key data points, EDO Profiles offer robust data critical to the site selection process.
3) Share customized information. Let people know about what makes your community distinct, and how investors stand to benefit. Do you have target industries you want to describe? Specialized clusters? An organization you are proud of and want to promote?
4) Ensure site selectors and businesses can easily get in touch. Not only can you list contact telephone numbers, email, website links and headshot thumbnail, you can also take advantage of the contact form.
5) Offer local GIS data for heat mapping, and let businesses search available properties directly from ZoomProspector.com. Clients with our full edition GIS site selection software (ZoomProspector Enterprise) have their site and property listings automatically uploaded to the site selection portal for maximum visibility. They also have the opportunity to add local layers for enhanced community search. Check out Tampa Hillsborough Economic Development Corporation and Great Lakes Bay Region Business Advantage for some great examples.