We're proud to end 2021 with another stellar year of updates, new features and new tools for GIS planning clients. This unmatched stream of innovation is the reason ZoomProspector has consistently remained the industry's top choice of GIS data software for going on 24 years.
Here's a recap of some of our biggest R&D innovation achievements of the year:
- ZoomTour - The biggest innovation story of the year was the release of our easy-to-use cloud-based virtual tour building software. Build beautiful, interactive themed tours to show off your community's top features, promote major economic sectors, attract film production, support businesses following a disaster, or showcase sites & buildings.
- Data maps offered with patterns and color options for people with color blindness, part of our commitment to improving ADA and WCAG compliance for people with disabilities.
- Drive time data is offered for cars, trucks, and pedestrians by date, time of day and direction.
- An updated list of custom clusters in Business reports - showcase the businesses in important sectors with a single click, as in the image on the right.
- Smart bubbles to visualize state and regional business data
- Property images automatically supplemented by Google - no more awkward missing images in your sites & buildings listings.
- ZoomProspector is offered in a full Spanish version, to complement our French versions from previous years. Check it out here on the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power site.
- Our ZoomOpportunities tool to promote businesses and investment opportunities launches for the State of Maryland.
We'll be hitting 2022 with a running start, launching an easy-to-use custom 3D rendering tool for every single property in all ZoomProspector corporate site selection tools. No more expensive, time-consuming dependence on GIS pros or busy design experts - you and all your website visitors will be empowered to quickly and easily draw buildings right onto the Google map, then save and share them with a couple of clicks. Join us Wednesday, January 11th (2:30 pm EST/ 11:30 am PST) for the live launch event. Click below to claim your place - this is one you won't want to miss!