Strategic use of data remains a big challenge for many economic development organizations, trying to make it all work. How do you use it effectively? How do select the tools your truly need? How do you get them to all work together in ways that drives investment to your location and streamlines your workload?
Done right, data tools for both internal and public use can offer a distinct competitive advantage. Do you know how your location benchmarks against similar communities within the U.S. or Canada? Across the globe? Can you identify target investors, predict when specific companies are about to expand or relocate? Can you tell when they have visited your website and see what criteria they've used for research?
Join us Tuesday, March 28th (1-2 p.m. EST/ 10-11 a.m. PST) for a discussion and overview of the fDi Intelligence comprehensive portfolio of smart tools to attract business investment for your community. Identify target investors for key markets, develop your promotion strategy using real time data, and ensure your key data is available online for site selectors and businesses looking to make successful location decisions.
Chris Knight, Global Commercial Director for fDi Intelligence, and Russell Riblett, Vice President of Sales for GIS Planning, for introductory overviews of the following data tools:
fDi Markets is the most comprehensive service tracking cross border greenfield investment across all countries and all sectors worldwide.
- Identify target investors for your key markets
- Profile companies within your target sectors
- Receive early warning indicators that a company may be expanding
- Understand key FDI trends in markets and sectors
ZoomProspector Enterprise is the customized web application that maps and visualizes comprehensive data about your community for businesses making location decisions.
- Carry out site & building searches based on specific criteria (e.g. office, industrial, vacant land, etc.)
- Analyze fully integrated reports, including site and community-specific demographic, business, labor force, consumer spending, wage, talent pool and GIS data
- Search and export data based on user-defined distances, using radius, polygon, pinpoint & drive time
- Save selected properties into a folder for further analysis, and share high-quality reports