We offer a continuing series of free professional development webinars for economic developers. You'll enjoy sessions that are short (because we know how busy you are) and jam-packed with practical information and concrete takeaways (because we know how busy you are). Check out these two upcoming webinars in early September.
Tuesday, September 12th, 1:30-2 PM EDT/ 10:30-11 AM PDT
What are the top ED website trends heading in to 2017? Will your organization be up to date, or will you fall behind? Join Golden Shovel Agency CEO Aaron Brossoit and GIS Planning VP of Marketing, Alissa Sklar for a look at the 10 most important trends in economic development marketing online for the coming year, with live examples and practical tips related to the following factors - and more!
- Design trends
- Strategies for engagement
- Interactive and dynamic features
- Visualizing data
- Tracking website visitors
How to Engage & Excite Community Stakeholders
- Using creative low cost marketing strategies and tactics to promote your location
- Evangelizing your board, political, business and broker leadership for economic development
- How to use site selection data effectively for real deals
- Pre-conference and trade show strategies that allow you to maximize your time and investment in the shows
- and more!